STAYONS - Revolutionizing the Art of the Poultice
STAYONS versus traditional poultices:
- When wet, the STAYONS leg wrap provides ~16 ounces of wet poultice blend. Applying traditional wet poultice 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick yields only 4 to 8 ounces of wet poultice.
- STAYONS contains at least 12 ounces of 2 clays per leg wrap AND an additional 4 ounces of Epsom salt drawing power.
- That there is little residual clay on the leg does not impact efficacy. It is the long lasting wet clay/Epsom contact with the leg that increases the length of time that heat & inflammation are drawn from the leg.
- STAYONS' gel base keeps the clays wet longer than normal, so often the wrap comes off still damp.
Patent pending wrap design...
- Prefilled, pre-shaped fiber paper matrix technology.
- Dry ingredients held in place in quilted pockets.
- Lightweight - easy to ship, pack & carry.
- Simple activation... in hot or cold water.
- Keeps messy poultice materials in...
- Lets beneficial poultice stay in contact with body.
- Variety of formulas to meet specific poultice needs.
- Easy to use. Simple disposal.
For additional therapeutic benefit, soak STAYONS for ONE MINUTE in either hot or ice water (as your regimen requires) and then wrap normally.